The 4th Annual GrandeMARK Challenge
Welcome to the 4th Annual GrandeMARK Challenge, the contest that challenges the crafter's creative dexterity. The GrandeMARK Multi-Craft Cutting Machine is the most versatile and proven cutting system on the market, helping crafters create everything from scrapbook albums to wedding invitations to favor boxes. So whether you own your own GrandeMARK or can use one in a local craft store, it's time to get crafting!
Projects must be submitted on AccuCut Craft’s website via the Project Gallery.
- Go to the Project Gallery to get started.
- From this page, select “Add a Project” from the upper left-hand corner.
- In order to participate, entrants must have created an online account on AccuCut Craft’s website. You will be prompted to login or create a new account.
- Follow the steps 1-3 to upload your image(s), add project details and tag associated dies.
- It is important to note that you will need to select the 2014 GrandeMARK Challenge category when you are on step two. This is what will enter you into the contest.
GrandeMARK Challenge Basic Rules See Official Rules
- Grand prize winner will receive a $500 AccuCut Gift Card
- Plus four category winners will be selected:
- Best Stationery Project: $100 AccuCut Gift Card
- Best Scrapbooking Project: $100 AccuCut Gift Card
- Best Bags & Boxes Project: $100 AccuCut Gift Card
- Best Home Décor and Multi-Media Project: $100 AccuCut Gift Card
- Submitted projects must be made with the AccuCut GrandeMARK machine and at least one AccuCut die. You do not have to own a GrandeMARK machine in order to participate.
- Project must be created during the duration of the contest (April 1 - May 4, 2014).
- You may submit as many projects as you want.
- All entries are due by midnight CST May 4, 2014.
Submit Your Entry to the GrandeMARK Challenge